If you ever played Skyrim (or the Special Edition), you might know the greybeard's robes. Those are (in my opinion) the most epic piece of clothing you can have in Skyrim and this is also the biggest problem about them. You can't have them (usually).
If you just want to wear them, easy thing. Just use
player.equipitem with the ids:
The problem with this is: You can't see the items in your inventory and the NPCs will think you are running around naked.
To solve this, you have to create your own mod from the clothes. You only need to have Skyrim purchased for this to work! Here's how to do that:
- Go to Bethesda and download their launcher
- Install the Skyrim Creation Kit
- Open the Creation Kit and load the
- In the TreeView you see in one of the windows, navgigate to
- Right-click on each item (Hood, Boots and the Robe) and select
5.1. Change the ItemID (!!!)
5.2. Save the Item. You'll be asked if you want to create a new form, select yes!
- You'll now have three new items in the section. Edit each of them:
6.2. For the robe, right-click the "Keywords" section, select
Addand add the Keyword
- Click "Save" and save the mod file in your
steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition/Datafolder.
- Launch Skyrim, in the main menu go to "Mods" and press
Tto open the load order. Now make your Mod active.
- Congrats, you can now search for your items using
help <First Word Of Name>. If you need to scroll in the console, use
If you don't want to do this because you're lazy or something, take the file I created. The stuff is called "Lia's [Robes, Hood, Boots]". Just type
help Lia into the console and scroll up a bit.